Aqualantis is the newest, sixth zone in the Energylandia amusement park, which opened on July 14, 2021. On an area of 6 hectares, there are 9 attractions, many dining options, including the new Hall of Columns restaurant, as well as Aqua Jump shows. Its flagship attraction is the Abyssus roller coaster. The rollercoaster of the Light Explorers team and the Tidal Wave Twister are also noteworthy.
Aqualantis zone parameters
|Aqualantis zone area
|320 by 170 meters
|Number of attractions
|Number of attractions from 0 years
|Number of attractions from 2 years
|Number of attractions from 4 years
|Number of attractions from 100 cm tall
|Number of attractions from 110 cm tall
|Number of attractions from 120 cm tall
|Number of attractions from 140 cm tall
|Distance from the Energylandia entrance
|Time of transition from the entry of Energylandia
Attractions in Aqualantis
The main attraction of Aqualantis is undoubtedly the double launch coaster (a roller coaster launched twice during one ride) called Abyssus . This rollercoaster is made of 90,500 parts, its highest point is at a height of 38 meters , and the ride takes place on a track with a length of 1,316 meters .
In my ranking of the TOP 10 attractions in Energylandia, Abyssus is on the high 3rd place (right after Zadra and Hyperion). What I like the most about it is that my 7-year-old son can use it, because children from 120 cm tall can use the Abyssus. Anyway, it’s my son’s favorite attraction.
List of attractions in Aqualantis
- Abyssus – from 120 to 140 cm tall with a guardian. From 140 cm tall without a guardian.
- Whirlpool Water Fight – from 120 to 140 cm tall with a guardian. From 140 cm tall without a guardian.
- Submarine Dive – from 100 to 120 cm tall with a guardian. From 120 cm tall without a guardian.
- Grotto Expedition – from 2 to 13 years with a guardian. From 120 cm tall without a guardian.
- Magic Pump – from 100 to 120 cm tall with a guardian. From 120 cm tall without a guardian.
- Burning Engine – from 100 to 120 cm tall with a guardian. From 120 cm tall without a guardian.
- Tidal Wave Twister – from 140 cm tall without a guardian.
- Stormy Ship – from 110 to 140 cm tall with a keeper. From 140 cm tall without a guardian.
- Ekipa Light Explorers – from 100 to 120 cm tall with a guardian. From 120 cm tall without a guardian.
How to get to Aqualantis?
You can get to the Aqualantis zone itself after passing the central square in Smoczy Gród , then going left under the Frida roller coaster. Soon after the opening of the Sweet Valley zone, you will probably be able to get here faster, avoiding the Dragon Castle.
At the beginning, Aqualantis will welcome you with an attraction called Burning Engine for the youngest kids , on the left you will be able to admire the final fragment of the Light Explorers team and the lake with the Grotto Expedition ships.
At the entrance to the main square of the Aqualantis zone, you will go under the “ufo”, and more precisely under the Tidal Wave Twister attraction. On the left you will find toilets and on the right you will find food outlets. Going straight ahead you will come to the main square, where turning left you will get to the Light Explorers Team rollercoaster, and right to Abyssus and the attractions of Whirlpool Water Fight and Magic Pump.
The decor of the Aqualantis zone
The very interior of the Aqualantis zone in Energylandia refers to the ancient city of Atlantis , which means that everything revolves around the water theme. Just before entering Abyssus, there are water jumping shows during the season, and you can also meet Abyssus himself (an animator on stilts, of course).
Personally, I value the Abyssus in this zone the most, because the rest of the attractions are intended for children. I also miss the greenery here, because the whole arrangement is very concrete, which can be felt strongly on a hot day.